Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vintage Fun

This is an old blog, from 2 1/2 years ago, containing some of my mobile phone photography - even though hardly ever shooting with my phone anymore, I still think that some of these "old" images captured the moment, I was looking for and trying to preserve it. (Oct 2016).

Twenty20 (formerly InstaCanvas) is a social media platform to showcase, discover, and buy the best in mobile photography & art.

They hold challenges regularly and for this weeks contests I entered an Instagram I shot almost a year ago. A friend of mine bought a 48 (?) Plymouth I did a photo study on.

Twenty20 - Challenge: Vintage II - Plymouth 

Another challenge open this week is Fun. I chose an Instagram, I shot last summer of Country Funker (Mike) Barfield. Shot during one of his shows at the White Horse, in Austin, Texas
Twenty20 - Challenge Fun - Country Funker Mike Barfield



For more on Barfield follow him on his Facebook page.

Shot with Motorola Droid / originally published on Instagram.

For my whole gallery on Twenty20, click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken Shit Makes You A Winner

You are hollering. Loud. A simple number. 18. Over and over. Your eyes are fixed on a number grid. You are not alone, there are 50 others...